Vegetable Sandwich Recipe
Sliced bread - 1 loaf
Butter - 100 gms
Mint chutney - 3 tbsp
Cucumber - 1
Carrots - 2
Tomatoes - 2
Green chillies - 6
Onions - 2
leaves - 2 tbsp
Salt, Pepper powder - As required.
1. Remove outer skin and cut the vegetables into thin slices.
2. Mince green chillies and coriander leaves.
3. Trim brown edge crusts of the bread slices with knife or scissors.
4. Apply butter on one side of bread slices.
5. Take one buttered bread slices. Spread little chutney on top of butter.
6. Arrange sliced cucumber and carrots on that.
7. Put one more buttered slice as second layer on top of vegetables. (Butter applied side should face up).
8. Now arrange onions and tomatoes slices with minced chillies and coriander leaves.
9. Sprinkle salt, pepper with a squeeze of lime on the vegetables.
10. Top with third slice of bread (buttered side facing down)
11. Press well and cut into four square pieces with sharp knife.
12. Dot with tomato ketchup and serve immediately.
Posted by Shweta Contractor | Labels: breakfast recipe, indian recipe, sandwitch recipe, vegetable sandwitch recipe